[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Public consultations

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Aug 8 15:04:40 EDT 2016

We have a list of Waterloo Region MPs and their contact information at

http://www.fairvotewrc.ca/contact/politician-contact-info/

I hope to pretty up that page some, and also add provincial MPP
contact info, and maybe even municipal politicians (there's the
municipal Ranked Ballot issue just around the corner)

- --Bob.

On 2016-08-08 11:27 AM, Jennifer Ross wrote:
> Well at this point, we don't want individuals to write to ALL of
> them.  We want you to write to *your* MP, and send a letter to the
> editor in response to some nonsense, or a good article, they've
> published.
>

> *For you, Cathe, Bardish Chagger's office is:*
>
> *360-100 Regina St. South*
>
> *Waterloo, Ontario  N2J 4P9*
>

> While I'm at it, I can also give Raj Saini's office, which is:
>
> 209 Frederick Street
>
> Suite 202
>
> Kitchener, Ontario N2H 2M7
>

> Marwan Tabbara's office:
>
> 2A-153 Country Hill Drive Kitchener, ON N2E 2G7
>
> Harold Albrecht:
>
> 1187 Fischer-Hallman Road
>
> Unit 624
>
> Kitchener, Ontario N2E 4H9
>

> Bryan May:
>
> 534 Hespeler Road
>
> Suite A4
>
> Cambridge, Ontario N1R 6J7
>

> On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 11:12 AM, <cdcampbell9 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If FVC wants its members to write politicians and the media, can
>> a list of names, positions and addresses be sent to us? Thanks.
>> Cathe Campbell
>>
>> Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone. *From: *Jennifer Ross
>> *Sent: *Monday, August 8, 2016 9:44 AM *To: *Donald Fraser *Reply
>> To: *jenn at jenniferross.ca *Cc: *FVC Waterloo Region Discussion
>> *Subject: *Re: [fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Public consultations
>>
>> Grea t!  See you tonight!
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Donald Fraser
>> <donaldafraser at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks, Jenn ... some good consultation here ... I'm in for
>>> Canada Post, Veterans Affairs and Climate Change

on-line submission form

Employment Insurance

Share your views online

Week 2