[fvc-wat-disc] Discussion Night at the Kiwi Gastropub in Cambridge, Mon, 29 Aug at 7:00pm

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Aug 23 18:18:00 EDT 2016

It's the typical discussion / information / social night we've been
holding for a few months, but there's no reason it can't be an #ERRE
dialogue too.  The more the merrier, right?

Hopefully we'll have someone there who has participated in other
dialogues, and can facilitate this for us. Does it a Community
Dialogue session require any materials and supplies?

- --Bob