[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Discussion Night at the Kiwi Gastropub in Cambridge, Mon, 29 Aug at 7:00pm

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 21:27:59 EDT 2016

Well, we discovered tonight that some people (okay, the people at my table)
were not ready to answer questions--they wanted more information and then
to think about what they learned.

So, you could advertise it as a 'pre-dialogue' event.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 5:57 PM, Anita Nickerson <anitann88 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is this a "dialogue" for ERRE I can invite contacts in Cambridge to?
>
> Anita
>
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote:

>> istserv.thinkers.org

No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.