[fvc-wat-disc] 14 Sep 2016: Federal electoral reform community dialogue tour with @MaryamMonsef #EngagedInER

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:42:01 EDT 2016

WhooHooo!  This will be the MPs Town Hall as well.  Thanks so much, Richard
Ackerman!

Heh, and I can go to Sunday's meeting, already in the loop.  Which is
important for me to continue being the one who knows all, LOL!

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote:

No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.