[fvc-wat-disc] Send Liberal MPs this lovely Christmas Card!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:13:56 EST 2016

Hello FairVoters,

Tonight, 9 of us met to organize FVC-WR activities for the next month.  One
of the things we decided to do is send a lovely, "All I Want For Christmas
Is Proportional Representation" Christmas cards to Liberal MPs.

Below is a printable version and the steps to create this joyous message.
We are hoping that as many of us as possible can help send this Christmas
cheer to Liberal MPs at their Ottawa offices!  We will be joining
Fairvoters from across the country in this effort, imagine the happiness we
will create in Ottawa!  The House rises on Dec. 16th so the sooner the
better!

Here again is the link to a printable version of the Christmas card.

This version uses an 8.5x11 letter page. The way it is laid out, you can
print two cards at a time. Print, fold lengthwise then cut, and you have
two foldable cards with a white margin, in which you can write a message.

All you need is an envelope to send it in. Remember - postage is free.
Also, be sure to sent the cards out to your MPs sooner rather than later.
The House rises on Dec. 16.

Here is a link to the Google Doc version
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UIzEJNEQq9h6msL5_bCXylGD5MDUlN9N5ocU6pCeK7A/edit?usp=sharing>,
printable directly from your browser.

Here is a link to the Word version
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx38vorBQgfmalZnVU9SNXg2WW8/view?usp=sharing>
(has
to be downloaded, and then printed).

Here is the list of MP and addresses.  My apologies, you have select
Liberal out of the entire list.  If anyone can filter this list just for
Liberals or has an easier to use list of Liberal MPs with their Ottawa
office address, please let me know.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members

Have fun!

With thanks,