[fvc-wat-disc] Interview with Craig Norris this morning, we can call Talk Back!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:48:43 EST 2016

Good Morning FVC Friends,

This morning I was interviewed by Craig Norris on our local CBC morning
show.  The interview was about mydemocracy.ca; whether or not it is
worthwhile, educational, what will the government to with it etc.  At the
end of the interview Craig asked people to call in and let them know what
they think.  This is a great opportunity for us to get our message out that
the government needs to keep its promise to make every vote count.

Here is the talk back line number:  519 581 0636.  Hope to hear more of us
on the radio soon.

With thanks,