[fvc-wat-disc] Xmas cards

Eleanor Grant eleanor7000 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 00:15:59 EST 2016

Hello,

I finally have my old mass e-mail list back up and ready to go, I hope!
 (Apx 100 local ppl for now - people I used to notify for 10 yrs, of local
peace and justice events and petitions etc.)

I plan to compose a msg *mostly* on electoral reform, to send out SAT.  So
I NEED TO KNOW if folks should still send Xmas cards to Cabinet Ministers
in Ottawa, or is it too late for mail to get there by the 16th and the
constituency addresses would be better?

I'll tell them about:
- Tuesday's rally,
- the post cards and MyDemocracy,
- the householders,
- and the Xmas cards to Cabinet.
- Anything else I forgot?

So please reply about the Xmas cards! Since it's getting late to *make*
cards, I may just suggest sending any cards they have on hand and writing
AIWFCIPR inside, or on the envelope back.

Eleanor