[fvc-wat-disc] What Justin is afraid of

Jon Bathmaker jon.bathmaker at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 18:26:19 EST 2016

Interesting perspective, Eleanor.

I think that JT is well on his way to becoming the pale Obama, even
better looking but still the same old campaign from the left, govern
from the right strategy that has been the Liberal trademark forever.
His historical function (whether he knows it or not) is to enact PR.
I'm thinking he could be PM of a Liberal minority Government for quite a
long time if he did that.

Best,

Best,
Jon
*The Climate is no longer just a Crisis  . . .  it's a FREAKING EMERGENCY*