[fvc-wat-disc] Notes from Tuesday's organizing meeting

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 19:28:05 EST 2016

If anyone has any ideas on how we can create an actual toque that says:
Real Betrayal in time for Tuesdays rally, please let us know! :)

For some reason, this hat thing appeals to me. Doesn't the dollar store
sell toques? How tacky is too tacky to stick something on the front there?
I can't sew, so forget that, but I'm talking about a sticker.

Anita