[fvc-wat-disc] Interview with Craig Norris this morning, we can call Talk Back!

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Dec 10 16:15:50 EST 2016

Did anyone happen to record Sharon's interview? It seems CBC-KW has
only a small sample of their interviews on their website:
http://www.cbc.ca/listen/shows/the-morning-edition-k-w

I also don't see any of their feedback or Talk Back. Am I just looking
in the wrong place, or is the CBC *that* underfunded?

I had one earbud dangling from my head while I was in someone else's
office -- very rude, but I'm glad I caught the interview, especially
if we can't catch up later.

- --Bob.