[fvc-wat-disc] Bardish says ER still on

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 23:15:29 EST 2016

Thank you Evan! Wonderful to be able to listen to the interview with
Minister Chagger as many times as needed.

Listening to Minister Chagger's interview, electoral reform is still on the
government's to do list, we just don't know what kind of electoral reform
we will get.  The minister is open to hearing from her constituents so if
you live in Waterloo, please, please let Ms. Chagger know what kind of
electoral reform is important to you.  Her email is:
bardish.chagger at parl.gc.ca.

Many thanks, Evan.  And, Happy Holidays to everyone.

Sharon