[fvc-wat-disc] Today's Meeting with MP Raj Saini & Next Discussion Night, Jan. 25th

Martina Steiger martina at martinasteiger.com
Thu Jan 14 07:12:36 EST 2016

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for all the amazing work you are doing. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to attend any of the meetings due to other commitments. And, as it turns out, I won’t be able to attend either the January or the February meeting as I will be traveling on those dates.

Please keep me on your list, and perhaps there are other meetings in between I might be able to attend, or, at the very least, we will finally meet in March!

I wish you a Happy, Healthy, and Joyous Year 2017.

Martina