[fvc-wat-disc] FVC Meetings With MPs Harold Albrecht and Bardish Chagger

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Jan 20 18:20:44 EST 2016

Hi Donald: The Discussion Night officially starts at 7:00pm. I've made
the reservation at Egg Roll King for 6:00pm so we have some time to
eat dinner -- the ERK restaurant has only a two-wok kitchen, so food
tends to be served one dish at a time (unless we all order Almond Guy
Ding together, but that might overwhelm the kitchen too).

What: New Year's Discussion Night
When: Monday, 25 January 2016 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Where: Egg Roll King Restaurant
Location: 85 Courtland Street East, Kitchener, Ontario
Map: http://osm.org/go/ZXnwS2JA--?m=&way=195517589
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1192768464071466/

There's parking around the corner on Peter Street in the school
parking lot.

If you're on Facebook it would be great if you could indicate you're
going.

See you Monday!

- --Bob.