[fvc-wat-disc] Volunteers Needed for Kultrun and Non-Violence Festival this weekend

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 21:25:10 EDT 2016

Hi David,

Thank you, that's super. We heard from Kultrun today and have our table
number and location.  We are booth # 141, seven tables up from the second
stage, on the north side (side closets to Victoria St.) of the park.  The
booths are arranged in a ring so we should be easy to find.

Should there be any issues, my cell # is 519 721 9661.

We will do a short orientation to our materials, objectives and a couple of
opening comments that have proven good ice breakers.

Looking forward to the festival!  See you there!

Kind regards,
Sharon