[fvc-wat-disc] Process updates

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Jul 7 15:57:43 EDT 2016

I just received this bit of encouraging news:

> Hi Bob,
>
> Just in case  The electoral reform website went up yesterday.  Here
> is the link
> https://www.canada.ca/en/campaign/electoral-reform.html

The site has a LOT of information, scattered across a large number of
different pages. I've read through some of it, but not all of it is
particularly useful (holding an event: "Set up a sign-in/registration
table (if desired). Set up and test all audiovisual equipment (if
needed). Prepare materials for any activities (e.g. paper, pens).
Prepare/set up refreshments.")

https://www.canada.ca/en/campaign/electoral-reform/participate-in-canadian-federal-electoral-reform-consultations/host-a-canadian-federal-electoral-reform-dialogue-in-your-community/step-4-set-up-your-canadian-federal-electoral-reform-event.html

(Wow, what an URL!)

But hopefully this will encourage people to host more events to
provide education. Although I'd hoped the government would be doing
this itself, rather than relying on others to do it for them.

- --Bob.