[fvc-wat-disc] does Ashley Reid belong to Fair Vote

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 22:38:45 EDT 2016

It will be Anita, and I will let her know to add you to her list.

Thanks so much, Laurel!!

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 4:00 PM, Laurel L. Russwurm <laurel.l at russwurm.org>
wrote:

> I can probably help tweet if someone reminds me-- 1 day advance notice--
> let me know who would do that so I can follow them so they can DM me.
>
> @laurelrusswurm
>
> Regards,
> Laurel
>

> On 07/11/2016 07:36 PM, Sharon Sommerville wrote:
>
> Hi Cathe,
>
> Good idea! I will ask.  Ashley supports PR and may have the time to help
> tweet.
>
> Will invite her to the pot luck as well.
>
> Cheers,
> Sharon
>
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 6:26 PM, <cdcampbell9 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If Ashley doesn't belong, perhaps you could ask her to join so she could
>> help do what you just said. And you could invite her to the July 25 FVC pot
>> luck at my house so she can learn more
>>
>> Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.