[fvc-wat-disc] Reminder: Open Streets, Sun 24 July at Waterloo Square, & Potluck Dinner Discussion Night, Mon 25 July 2016 at 6pm

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Jul 25 22:02:04 EDT 2016

Hi Josh: We have a discussion night every month, hopefully we'll see
you then (if not at one of the other many events this summer).

This is the first time we've had a potluck, and it went /really/ well,
so it likely won't be our last. Many thanx to Cathe Campbell for
hosting (and washing dishes afterwards)!

- --Bob.