[fvc-wat-disc] Fw: meeting with Raj Saini

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 18:32:15 EDT 2016

Good Heavens!  Success!  Thanks so much for being persistent, it is always
a great time to talk to your MP about PR!

Thanks so much Matthew.  Really glad you have a petition to deliver to
him.  As you know, we are still waiting for Raj to figure out how to submit
a petition:  2 visits and numerouse follow up emails.  Let us know how it
goes.

Thanks again!

Sharon