[fvc-wat-disc] The new poll

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 19:57:50 EDT 2016

Yes, isn't it wonderful?  But in searching for them, I discovered another
poll they did on the subject and the important part is this one has more in
favour.

I'm just going to assume that people voted for PR.  Less people voted in
prior polls for MMP (doesn't say PR) and STV (doesn't say PR) and this one
says PR.