[fvc-wat-disc] The Record column by Luisa D'Amato

Laurel L. Russwurm laurel.l at russwurm.org
Wed Jun 29 20:32:02 EDT 2016

Bob:

Your response here needs to be posted as an article on the fvcwrc blog.

Maybe illustrated with a copy of the FVC postcard picture and an
invitation to people to come pick up a postcard and/or ask questions at
the Fair Vote booth at the upcoming summer festivals.

Regards,
Laurel

Laurel L. Russwurm, Author <http://laurel.russwurm.org/blogs/> §
about.me <http://about.me/laurelrusswurm> § Libreleft Books