[fvc-wat-disc] The Record column by Luisa D'Amato

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Jun 29 22:13:42 EDT 2016

That is great advice, Les! No, I didn't know most of that.

We do have a Letter Writing Group, let me know if you're interested in
participating. We keep an eye on various print publications (newspapers,
Macleans, one or two others), and work together to write a response to
the most egregious errors and omissions.  We try to stagger our
submissions so that we're not all "blacked out" at once -- most
publications will only take one letter from someone every three or four
weeks.

I try to keep a list at http://fairvotewrc.ca/media/ -- let me know if
there's any missing articles or letters  by or about a Fair Vote
Waterloo member (that's everyone on this mailing list, BTW).

What we're missing is a concerted effort to keep tabs on the online
publications like http://rabble.ca/ , http://ipolitics.ca/ and
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/  I'm sure there are others, but we don't
have enough people to cover even those three. Hint, hint, list members!

- --Bob.