[fvc-wat-disc] The Record column by Luisa D'Amato

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Jun 30 14:46:45 EDT 2016

Hi Donald: I may disagree, but you may be right.

Please do submit your letter to The Record; if it gets published and
edited your text "as submitted" can be included on the Mirror page of
our media collection at http://fairvotewrc.ca/media .  If it doesn't
get printed at all then you should post it as an article on the blog.
 In fact, you should post it as an article on the blog regardless!

- --Bob