[fvc-wat-disc] Demystifying PR for normal folk

Laurel L. Russwurm laurel.l at russwurm.org
Fri Mar 4 20:45:56 EST 2016

I'm doing my best to demystify electoral reform by posting articles
about it each Friday (or more frequently if I can manage it.).

I am trying to make it understandable to normal people who know nothing
about electoral systems beyond the fact ours doesn't work very well.  If
I am too technical please let me know and if I've gotten anything wrong,
please let me know.

This is the first article:
"Proportional Representation for Canada"
https://whoacanada.wordpress.com/2016/02/24/proportional-representation-for-canada/

The second article is:
"What’s So Bad About First Past The Post?"
https://whoacanada.wordpress.com/2016/02/27/whats-so-bad-about-first-past-the-post/

And today's is
"Democracy Primer"
https://whoacanada.wordpress.com/2016/03/04/democracy-primer/

The idea is to clear up misinformation and raise awareness. Please share
with anyone who might benefit.

Regards,
Laurel
--