[fvc-wat-disc] FVC -WR Monthly Discussion Night Is At The Bauer Kitchen This Evening

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Mar 28 12:47:21 EDT 2016

Hi all: In case we need something to discuss:

The Liberal's budget has met with a range of responses:

Liked:
http://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/karl-nerenberg/2016/03/trudeaus-first-bu
dget-about-direct-investments-not-tax-gimmick

Indifferent:
http://www.thetyee.ca/Opinion/2016/03/25/Trudeau-To-Be-Continued-Budget/

Disliked:
http://rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/views-expressed/2016/03/deceit-and-democ
racy-do-broken-election-promises-matter-part-

And there is more Electoral Reform afoot in other jurisdictions:

Manitoba:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/liberals-would-set-aside-at-least
- -10-of-manitoba-seats-for-indigenous-mlas-1.3506141

Vancouver:
http://www.900chml.com/syn/112/165429/city-of-vancouver-wants-more-appli
cants-for-election-task-force

*What*: Discussion Night
*When*: Monday, 28 March 2016 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
*Where*: The Bauer Kitchen http://www.thebauerkitchen.ca/
*Location*: 187 King Street South, Waterloo, Ontario
*Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZXna9v9g--?m=&node=1629123471
*Facebook*: https://www.facebook.com/events/1679053412364683/

If you're on Facebook you can register for the event, but it's not
required; just show up!

See you all tonight!

- --Bob.