[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Discussion Night, 7pm on Mon 31 Oct 2016 at Williams on Northfield

STUART CHANDLER stuchandler43 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:54:27 EDT 2016

Really bad‎ timing for me, as I'm needed to deal with grandchildren for  Halloween
‎Yet I would very much like to be there to discuss that I really feel we need to strategize a coordinated response to Justin's backing away from his promise re FPTP.
I believe it is critical that we create a powerful response that sends a clear message about how upset & angry we are at this betrayal. And how it will impact the next election!
Regards.
Stu Chandler

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.