[fvc-wat-disc] @thecommunityed

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:10:19 EDT 2016

Hi everyone.  I was just handed an edition of the Laurier newspaper (I
think).  A lovely article from the editor-in-chief, Jesse Bauman, called
First Past the Post Headed for Pasture?

Anyway, he attended the City Hall dialogue thingy hosted by Julia Gogoleva
and the Waterloo Greens, where I was also present so I could see in my
mind's eye exactly what he was talking about.  Most importantly, Mo Markham
got an important quote in there, about how any proportional system is
better than what we have now.

Just thought I'd mention the good coverage, since we get little and I
hadn't seen it on here.

Jenn

--
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.