[fvc-wat-disc] Chantal's column reference to Bardish

Dave Arthur arthurd23 at bell.net
Sat Apr 1 19:53:39 EDT 2017

In today's Star, Chantal Hebert's column comments on Bardish.
"His (Trudeau's) attitude has filtered down the Liberal benches. They are
filled with rookies who won seats for the first time in 2015. One of them —
Bardish Chagger — serves as the government’s house leader. She has perfected
the art of delivering unhelpful answers with a smile."
Does this sound familiar?
With Nathan's plea to work on key Liberal MPs in advance of the vote in May,
who among our local Liberal MPs could be brought onside.
I'm thinking Bardish is not one. Is that an appropriate assessment?
Dave A

---