[fvc-wat-disc] Chantal's column reference to Bardish

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 20:09:58 EDT 2017

😂

That's actually an interesting messaging strategy, Kevin. Instead of trying
to find these heroes, quote Trudeau about how all items related to platform
promises will be whipped and say thanks because we know we can count on you
:). I'm kidding, I wouldn't do it, but I'll add it to my facebook poster
list :)

Anita