[fvc-wat-disc] Summer Festivals

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 20:12:16 EDT 2017

Hi Bob,

Both MCF and Kultrun are booked.

Afrofest happened last year but the last time ('14) we were there is was
very sparsely attended and far too expensive given our exposure.  We
decided then that we wouldn't be back.

I have the contact for the KW Labour Day Picnic and will follow up.

KW Peace Festival usually sends out the application to former attendees,
likely the same this year... could you follow up with that one?

Tri-Pride looks like it is happening but no details on their website, we
will need to follow the site.

Cambridge International Festival was good for us last year, we should go
back.  Paul booked it last year but there isn't up on their facebook page
for the 2017 dates.

Not sure if Open Streets is going to happen this year, haven't heard from
them and there isn't anything on their Facebook page for 2017. Link was one
day last year and pretty expensive for what it is.... we should think about
it.

Anything else that anyone knows of that we can attend?

Cheers,
Sharon