[fvc-wat-disc] We Could Use Some Help This Weekend

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 23:11:39 EDT 2017

On another similar note... last year the Brant Greens offered to share
their table with us at the Paris Fair and they're doing it again.

This is the kind of event FVC wouldn't be able to do otherwise (we don't
have team up that way, and even if we did, covering six days, most of them
10 AM to 10 PM, is just not realistic). Anyway, if anybody is interested
let me know - you get a free pass for the day to the fair :)

Anita