[fvc-wat-disc] FVC -WR meeting tomorrow night

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:54:06 EST 2017

Hello Disgruntled FairVoters,

Tomorrow night anyone who wishes, is welcome to come to my house at 7pm to
discuss our next steps.  My address is 85 Westmount Road South, Waterloo at
the south west corner of Douglas and Westmount.  Parking in on Douglas,
please feel free to use the back door off the driveway as it is closer to
Douglas.

Our agenda will be:

1) Sharing our disappointment aka griping (not more than 10 minutes)

2) Update - there is some hope!

3) Objectives over next 19 months

4) Possible Actions:  March to Raj's, Rally, Toque, Hats & Mitts (with
gummy rats), Banner, Petition, Postcards, Guerrilla tactics - business card
with PM & WR MPs personal parliamentary email address

5) Working with other groups

6)  What else?

Hope you enjoy this editorial cartoon from iPolitics:

http://ipolitics.ca/2017/02/03/cartoon-of-the-day/

See everyone tomorrow night!