[fvc-wat-disc] Location needed for upcoming workshop & other things.

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 22:34:08 EST 2017

Hello All,

We have had some very busy & successful days.  Thank you to everyone who
attended Saturday's National Day Of Action on electoral reform.  It was
amazing.... easily 150 people, Bob thought 300 on 3 days notice!  Great
coverage in the Record and on CTV.  Thanks you all!

Workshop planning is underway.  I have checked out the community room at
Seven Shores but it is booked.  The KPL study rooms which are free are too
small.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?  Preferably free!

Should we do lawn signs?  Something like:  I want an MP that keeps their
promise on Electoral Reform.  Any other ideas on a possible message? We
would need to charge for each sign. It wouldn't be a lot but would have to
cover the cost of production.  Is there any interest?

Hope to hear from folks soon!

Cheers,