[fvc-wat-disc] Opportunity for Community Booth (UN International Day for Elimination of Racial Discrimination)

Eleanor Grant eleanor7000 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 21:57:52 EST 2017

Hi fair voters,

This is an annual event at Kit city hall on March 21, organized by Gehan
Sabry of Cross Cultures.  School programming till apx 2 pm, community
programming for rest of aft and eve.  If you'd like to request a table, see
Gehan's contact info below.  No cost, and no need to staff it whole time.

Eleanor