[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Govt abandons vote reform

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 08:49:12 EST 2017

Hi Les,

Fabulous! & Thank you.

I agree that Bryon is a good listener and imh, a good guy.  He alone, of
the Liberal MP in WR, has been honest about his hesitance regarding
electoral reform and asked insightful questions exploring the issue as
public policy.

Thanks for the hollower and upcoming conversation.  Can you let me know how
the conversation goes?

Kind regards,
Sharon