[fvc-wat-disc] Fw: Rob Stewart's death while scuba diving January 31

Tony Christie tonynancymisha at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 5 08:27:40 EST 2017

Hello. I have enjoyed this list enormously and thank everyone for teaching me all the important lessons I have learned about democracy and lif in general but I must leave you now. Except I can't figure out how to remove myself from the list. Is there an admin person who can do tjis for me or at least give instructions.
Thanks,
Tony