[fvc-wat-disc] PR Rally Sat Feb 11 ?

Laurel L. Russwurm laurel.l at russwurm.org
Tue Feb 7 12:53:29 EST 2017

Dear Fair Voting Folk:

For those who don't know, there is a National Day of Action for
Electoral Reform planned for February 11th

Last night at the planning meeting we discussed Fair Vote WRC taking
charge of organizing for Waterloo Region.

I took the liberty of starting a Facebook Page, I am just waiting for
the confirmation of time/place before publicizing it madly.
[We're hoping to get Carl Zehr Square at Kitchener City Hall]

There is still time for the Canadian Government to adopt electoral
reform in time for 2019.
That's the BEST possible outcome for Canadians.
And it just *might* happen if we make enough noise now.
If not, we can get to work on making sure the next government does.

Everyone on this list should do their best to

(a) plan to attend

(b) bring as many bodies (friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, your
kid's teachers ... whoever) as you can

(c) share the event on your social media

(d) invite social media friends

(e) get whatever social justice groups/organizations  you are involved
with to sign on, invite their members too.

We need BIG.

Regards,
Laurel

On 02/07/2017 12:45 PM, Eleanor Grant wrote:
> Hello Fair Voters,
>
> I just received this announcement via Richard Walsh:
>
> https://www.facebook.com/events/1371976016188409/
>
> Can you confirm?
>
> Eleanor

♦ *Laurel L. Russwurm, Author <http://laurel.russwurm.org/blogs/>*  ♦