[fvc-wat-disc] Fwd: Govt abandons vote reform

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 21:47:32 EST 2017

Hi Les,

Thanks for sharing Bryan's email.  Appreciate the chance to read Bryan's
presentation.  Interesting that the LPC, despite promoting themselves as
the party of evidence, ignored the evidence of the expert witnesses and the
recommendations of the ERRE.  Anyway they try to spin it, it stills comes
out as self serving.

Can you make it to the rally on Saturday?

Kind regards,
Sharon