[fvc-wat-disc] Letters to the Editor

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Feb 13 04:17:18 EST 2017

It *was* good to see so many of you at the rally.

There are pictures at

http://www.fairvotewrc.ca/pictures-from-the-national-day-of-action-on-electoral-reform/

and

http://www.fairvotewrc.ca/more-pictures-of-the-national-day-of-action-on-electoral-reform-11-feb-2017/

If you're on Facebook there's more pictures at

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10158223387075346.1073741827.272005040345

I think I've caught up on our media mentions - check
http://fairvotewrc.ca/media to see if I've missed any.

I'll start posting your unpublished letters on the blog later this
week. Keep them coming!

Finally, don't forget about the poll to pick a date for our next
meeting on Tactics.  Poll closes on Wednesday; I'll post the results
here Wednesday after midnight (Thursday morning).

http://www.fairvotewrc.ca/choose-a-date-for-the-fair-vote-waterloo-campaign-tactics-meeting/

- --Bob.