[fvc-wat-disc] Great letter from Stu in yesterday's Record

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:36:06 EST 2017

Happy New Year!

Stu had an excellent letter in yesterday's Record.   If you didn't have a
chance to read it here it is:

http://www.therecord
.com/opinion-story/7047702-electoral-reform-is-important/

I just rec'd a fundraising telephone call from the Liberal Party of
Canada.  They opened with:  Are you happy with the progress we have made so
far?  What an opportunity!, which I took.  If you donated money to the LPC,
you might receive a similar call.  I made it very clear that no money would
be forthcoming unless the party made good on it's promise to make every
vote count.

Thanks to Stu for an other great letter on electoral reform in the Record.

A quick reminder of our organizing meeting next Wednesday at 7 pm at my
house, 85 Westmount Road South in Waterloo.

Thanks again, to Stu for an other great letter on electoral reform in the
Record.

All the best 2017,