[fvc-wat-disc] And, the new minister for Democratic Institutions is.......

Dave Arthur arthurd23 at bell.net
Tue Jan 10 10:19:54 EST 2017

In advance of tonight’s meeting, I checked the election results.
The Liberal majority of 186 seats includes about 36 MPs who won their riding by less than about 2500 votes.
That includes two of our four local Liberal MPs.
The Fairvote and Leadnow campaigning online and door-to-door may well have had a large effect that could easily disappear if they don’t follow through on PR.
Dave