[fvc-wat-disc] A letter re electoral reform from SeánOS

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 20:24:53 EST 2017

Sean,

You are amazing.  And, that is not plamas (sorry, I don't know where to
find those nice glyphs).  Thank you for sending those sentiments and ideas
to Minister Gould on this rather dark day.

Keeping hope alive today is the knowledge that 800 buses wheeled into
Washington bringing well wishers to Trump's inauguration and that tomorrow,
3000 buses will arrive in Washington bringing people to stand together for
justice, equality, inclusion & tolerance.

Might you have contacted Raj or Bardish at anytime since their election to
speak to them about electoral reform?

Warm regards,
Sharon