[fvc-wat-disc] (no subject)

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 21:14:31 EDT 2017

Hello FairVoting Friends,

Next weekend we will be at Victoria Park for Kultrun, a fabulous two day
world music festival and at Day in the Park on Sunday.   Day in the Park is
a lovely afternoon event under the trees on Roos Island at Victoria Park.

We could us some additional help for either day and either event.  Do you
have two hours next week end to talk about electoral reform?  Those of you
who helped out at the Multicultural Festival last weekend, know it can be a
lot of fun to talk about PR with our community.

We are flexible with time but the basic shifts are noon - 2 pm, 2 - 4 pm
and 4 - 6 pm. For first timers, we will make sure you are teamed with
experienced volunteers.

It would be super to have you join us next weekend!  If you have a couple
of hours, anytime over the weekend, let us know.  You can email me at:

sharonsommerville at gmail.com

With thanks,
Sharon
for FVC-WR