[fvc-wat-disc] T-shirt slogans: bumper stickers too?

Catherine Campbell cdcampbell9 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 16:15:57 EDT 2017

I read the slogan suggestions.  They require different levels of knowledge of the issue. I propose that we order different slogans on different batches of t-shirts to educate as wide a variety of the public as possible.  I think the website should be in small print. It's unnecessary to print "www."  I'd like to put a bumper sticker for my vehicle. Are there any for sale by Fair Vote Canada already or should our branch of Fair Vote print some?

Sent from my iPhone