[fvc-wat-disc] New T-shirts need a snappy message

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 16:42:35 EDT 2017

One thing I hear all the time from people is that we can't use acronyms
like PR. Have to spell it out.

Probably something like the button - Your Vote Should Count. But it's good
to tie it into broken promise and the next election. Vote for a party that
believes every vote should count type thing.

Anita