[fvc-wat-disc] New T-shirts need a snappy message

Stephanie Janzen-Martin stephanie at janzenmartin.net
Thu Jul 27 12:05:57 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't replied yet. Been following the discussion but haven't had
a chance to jump in yet. Glad to see that things are moving forward. Thanks
to those of you who have been working on this! :)

SJM

Stephanie Janzen-Martin
Find me at: Menno Adventures...
https://sustainabledevelopmentresources.wordpress.com     Director of