[fvc-wat-disc] ***SPAM*** Re: A List??? One More Day To Help Our MPs Do The Right Thing: Adopt The ERRE Committe Recommendations

Laurel L. Russwurm laurel.l at russwurm.org
Fri Jun 2 14:27:55 EDT 2017

Thanks, Donald; it was too late to help (my own fault for only asking at
the 11th hour).

I ended up writing just to the ERRE Committee Liberals.... and made it a
blog article,
https://whoacanada.wordpress.com/2017/05/30/an-open-letter-to-erre-committee-liberals/
which, as you likely know by now, didn't actually have any effect.  So
there's a sequel
https://whoacanada.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/defenders-of-the-status-quo/

Corliss:
I'm guessing Marwan is feeling fairly bad about betraying what he
believes in.  It's easier for politicians who only care about power to lie.