[fvc-wat-disc] Help Needed For Kultrun - Sat. July 9th

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 19:58:19 EDT 2017

Hello FairVoters,

FVC-WR is participating in Kultrun in Victoria Park on Sat. July 8th.  I
can't attend Sat.'s event due to a family commitment so we are looking for
someone who can set the table up in the morning (around 10:30 a.m) and pack
it up at the end of the day (around 7 pm). Most everything stays at the
park overnight, so packing up isn't a big job.

We will drop everything that is needed for the day at your house on Friday
night.  If this is something you can help out with, we would be very
grateful.

With thanks,