[fvc-wat-disc] Volunteers Needed For Summer Festival Fun

Dave Arthur arthurd23 at bell.net
Sat Jun 24 13:42:43 EDT 2017

Is there a FV table at the Multi-cultural Festival?
I waited until after 1 and none appeared.
They have us at the south end next to the first-aid tent.
However, the first aid folks left no room for us.
There is a large space across the walkway that we could use.
Let me know what’s happening.
I can still help this afternoon.
Dave A