[fvc-wat-disc] [FVCchapters] Re: Trudeau confirms that he was only willing to move to AV

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 18:29:50 EDT 2017

Bardish Chagger (my MP) often says, "We have a mandate from the Cdn. people
to XYZ", as they do with electoral reform. However, the LPC is only willing
to exercise that mandate when it suits them. When dealing with the
electoral reform file there is no leadership, no interest in the evidence
and no transparency.

We should get a press release out asap.

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 6:20 PM, Joyce Hall Joyce.Hall at senecacollege.ca