[fvc-wat-disc] Multi-cultural festival thoughts - part 2 - the parties

Jay Judkowitz judkowitz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 16:27:33 EDT 2017

Jen,

     I'm not surprised Brenden is a friend.  He seemed very sincere and
credible.

     Laura Mae seemed very genuine also, but definitely new.  Seems like a
good idea to make contact and see if we can nurture that relationship.

     As for Stephen, well, given how he contradicted himself in his
reasoning, it's not surprising to hear that he's not a great guy and
generally looking for any reason to shoot down progress.  Live and learn.

     Thanks for the context!!!

Best regards,
Jay